My list on Amazon grows.
2. I will listen to more music. Music lifts my soul and my mood. I must remember to give myself that gift more often.
3. Since I sent no Holiday greetings this year, I will write a short or long note to everyone who wished
This Holiday, I was working on my immunity to the flu...... The hard way....... One microbe at a
time....... Flat on my back and basically oblivious to most things.
4. I will prove my ancestor, John Wood, the Mariner is the same man who died in the Battle of
Levorno, Italy or Leghorn, as the English say. And I will get everything I know about him to date down on paper.
5. I will write the stories of my family and about the funny things that happened to me while living in many different places.
6. I will expand my art to more expressions: Clay, sculpture, paintings, drawings and fibers.
Wow. Once I wrote all that down, it looks like a lot.